Monday, February 27, 2012

Cheaper Than Therapy Challenge Creation #21

I think I got a bit lost in this one and just kind of slapped it together and hoped for the best!!

On the plus side I am scrapping photos that I have had printed for a long time and have been very patient waiting for it to be their turn to shine on a page!! 

Anyway, this challenge creation pays homage to kids messing up the place with paint and the photos we take of them doing it as excitied dutiful parents....then we leave it all to pre-school and school to avoid the mess!!!


I do like how the page has turned out, perhaps not the best photo of the layout, sorry!! Don't forget to check out Rach and Maree's blogs to see what they came up with too.  And check in tomorrow for the next challenge we have set ourselves.  Have a great week xox

No comments:

Post a Comment