Saturday, November 17, 2012

Christmas Card Classes

I seem to have left Christmas to the last minute this year...my husband is even threatening to BUY cards to post!!! So I got myself organised and have set the following dates for classes to make a set of 10 cards as shown:


I know it is very short notice, when I looked at our calendar things were filling up quickly it seemed so there are 3 dates listed so that people have options however the cards on offer at each class will be the same. The details are as follows:

Dates:     Friday 23rd November 10am - 2pm
               Saturday 24th November 10am - 2pm
               Sunday 25th November 1pm - 5pm

Where: To be advised on booking

Cost:  $25 including nibblies, tea, coffee or cold drinks.

RSVP: As soon as possible by email or call me on 0419428687.

I am happy to arrange other days in extenuating circumstances if there is a time that suits us both BEFORE  Christmas happens!!

No comments:

Post a Comment