Thursday, January 3, 2013

My Little Valentine Promotion

We have a new promotion people!! Just in time for Valentines day preparations...bonus!!



During the My Little Valentine promotion, you will get the Sealed with Love Simply Sent Kit FREE-a $15.95 value-when you purchase the brand-new My Little Valentine Set for $17.95.

This four-piece set was created exclusively for this promotion and will not be available again after 21 January!  Follow the link above to view the stamp set detail.

The Sealed with Love Simply Sent Kit can be seen on page 35 of the current Holiday Catalogue.

The promotion runs from January 4th until January 21st, so if you would like to purchase the My Little Valentine set just let me know by email - delidoodles@gmail.com or by phone/text 0419428687.

Enjoy your day xox

No comments:

Post a Comment