Monday, July 18, 2011

Cheaper Than Therapy Challenge - Creation #3!

For this challenge I chose to scrap my Little Mushie Monsters making Honey Joys with their Dad...'cause I haven't JOURNALLED on the PAGE yet, I thought it best to clarify here and now!!!

While I was a little scared by the colours at first....and there were a few near amputations of monsters in the cutting out exercise...it all came together beautifully and I just love this page, especially the cheeky boys in it xoxo


I have used the Extreme Elements stamp set for the effects behind my monsters. I love this stamp set for boy and male cards and pages because it has great images for all things blokey....read mud, dirt and grimey grungy STUFF!!! Plus you can use colours outside your comfort zone and they look great because the stamps just enhance the colours and vice versa! Enough jibbering, hop on over to see what Rach and Maree created for this challenge. I know you will love them. See ya xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment