Saturday, July 23, 2011

Daffodil Day 2011

This year, seeing as I had so much fun with the Biggest Morning Tea, I have signed up to sell some Daffodil Day merchandise.  Here is a photo of all the cool things that were delivered by a lovely - and very wet - courier man the other day :-


There are heaps of groovy things in here - 5 decorated bulldog clips for $6, a keyring with little daffodils for $7, 3 different syles of pen $5 each and of course the gorgeous Superhero 'Dougal' bears for $10 and the footy for $7....guess what I have my eye on!!  There are also the lovely Daffodil pins in a range of prices.

I am even thinking I may need to have a mini 'Yellow Daffodil' event just for fun so stay tuned.  Officially Daffodil Day is August 26th, so I have some time to plan a bash!!!

For the next couple of weeks I will carry the box of bits around so if you would like to purchase any of the goodies and I am catching up with you sometime soon there will be ample chance to do so and support the great work of the Cancer Council in their efforts to research, prevent and one day cure Cancer.

Have a great day and enjoy the sunshine we have been having today (ie. lack of torrential  rain like the last 3 days!!)

Thanks for dropping by

Adele
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment