Monday, October 24, 2011

Cheaper Than Therapy Challenge Creation #17

Following on in the Darling Harbour/Graduation theme I couldn't wait to do this page because I could just see it all happening with the wonderful Color Room sketch and colours we had to play with....reminder...



however, when it came to actually putting it all together - out of my head and into real life, that is - it appeared a bit more complex than I had anticipated!!  Possibly the age old issue of culling photos again .......maybe........could be....not totally sure!!! Pretty sure I am not a MINIMALIST though, hehehe.
Anyway here is what happened when I just did it and tried not to think too much......


It kinda works for me, how about you? Must say that I love the 2011-2013 InColours - especially Island Indigo and Pool Party.....Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade not tooo bad, sometimes scary though!! Shall we say growing on me.

Sail on over and see what Rach and Maree have created for this weeks challenge - and join us tomorrow for a look at Challenge #18. Have a great week everyone xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment