Monday, October 31, 2011

Cheaper Than Therapy Challenges - Creation #18

I am fairly sure this is almost my last layout for the day Uncle Lindsay graduated!!!  It seems we fitted quite a bit in to our jaunt around Darling Harbour while the ceremony was taking place...and went a bit longer than expected....lucky for some, hey!!  It would also seem that I took quite alot of photos while we were jaunting - and not even of everything we did!!!

Anyway, here is my free for all submission using the great sketch from Becky Fleck........


I have used the surprisingly sumptious Beau Chateau papers...the designers kindly pre-printed my title for me this week which I am very appreciative of.  Everything just fell together beautifully for this layout, I think because we had free choice of colours/papers and the sketch was gorgeous.  really the left hand page follows the sketch and the right just goes with the flow...of the kids round the spiral, lol!!!

Okay then, I best be off and have more caffeine!! Don't forget to check out the wonderful creations of Rachael and Maree for this challenge and swing by tomorrow for our new challenge.  Have a great Monday everyone xox

No comments:

Post a Comment