Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Scrapbooking Class this Friday...

After much procrastination (doh!!) I have scheduled a Scrapbook class for this coming Friday.  We will be doing the following lovely layout I was inspired to create/copy and share by my Brains Trust...Maree and Rach :)


This is the 'girly' version and the thing I love the most about this design is it can be for anything...babies, birthdays, girl's night out...the list is endless all that needs to be done is change the stamped elements and the sentiment if you want to. Bonus!!  Here is a look at the boy version and when the class is done I will post some variations for all to see...


So this Friday, 10-12pm there is a scrap class at my house. The cost for the class will be $20 and you can choose one layout to complete...or do both if you want to - extra kits $15.
Please RSVP on delidoo@netspace.net.au to confirm your spot and get the address! Hope to see you on Friday

have a great Wednesday, love Adele xox

No comments:

Post a Comment