Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bits & Pieces

Hello all, I hope you have had a wonderful Easter break and in NSW enjoying the first week of school holidays.  I have a couple of things to show today......these are for Maree, Rachael and Cath particularly....and for whoever else wishes to enjoy them!!!

On a recent trip to a local scrap shop....picture a Tarago pulling up with 5 women and a 2 year old piling out......we spotted a gorgeous layout mount just inside the store and I decided to buy one. Being a blank canvas, this is how I decorated it....so far (there is no bling...YET!!)


I used KaiserColour 'Tropical Water', Heidi Swapp 'Sea' and 'White' acrylic paints and a sponge to go wild with my stand.....while I was at it I attacked another challenge I had been given and created this....


I just need to fix it properly to the door but so far it hasn't fallen down which is good!!!

Earlier this year Maree, Rachael and I got together with Cath and Georgi and did some scrap page designs-in-a-box and we all went home with 3 extra design ideas.  Maree created a gorgeous bright page with a cool Lego dude on it and I have finally completed the page....that is stuck the completely staged photos on the double layout we did not too long ago!!!...here is is with close-ups:


new stand..see...see.....no journalling yet by gettin' there!!

Closeup of the Lego dude:


okay so he MIGHT need a face, but hey I'm on it!!


and the Lego blocks on the other page just for fun! Maree did make a girl Lego dudette but I haven't made one yet.....maybe if we get the 'Friends' Lego for girls I might get busy with that, who knows!!

Well I hope you have enjoyed this little journey, I am sure there will be more to come in the near future....I printed photos and I'm ready to scrap!!  Have a great rest of the week and weekend everyone xox

No comments:

Post a Comment