Monday, March 12, 2012

Cheaper Than Therapy Challenge #23 Creation

....was most definitely a challenge for this little duck!!! A reminder:



The colours did my head in and I couldn't choose which ones to use, which Stampin' Up! ones looked most like the challenge colours....arrrggghhh!!!

In the end I decided to go with 3 shades of pink - Melon Mambo, Regal Rose and Pretty in Pink - and be done with it. 

Given the pinkness of my chosen scheme I elected to honour Rachael's dedication to the Cancer Council's "Girl's Night In" event campaign and showcase the wonderful night we had in 2011.

It is an inspiration to me that as long as I have known her, my beautiful friend Rach has held a Girl's Night In event...and Josh and Max are now 8!!!

So here is my creation........


and the full layout....with the return of the spunky layout holder-er!!!


Pop on over to see what Rach and Maree have created for this challenge and drop in again tomorrow to see what we have set ourselves for the coming week! Have a great Monday xox

No comments:

Post a Comment