Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Cheaper Than Therapy Challenge #25 Creation

Well, I am working blind this week so hopefully I am forgiven for being a bit late and not quite fulfilling the challenge. Unfortunately I can't remind myself of the challenge because it is all stored elsewhere at the moment!!

Here is my creation for the Palette we had, I used a Crumb Cake12x12  base, Well Worn DSP with BajaBreeze and So Saffron accents. I have used a couple of non-SU alphabet die sets for my title just for something different and fun:


Not quite finished....I need to put a little doo-dad in the top corner......I will get to it soon and post the outcome :) Have a great week all and stay tuned for our next challenge.....later!!

Don't forget to check out Maree and Rach's blog for their creations too! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment