Monday, March 19, 2012

Cheaper Than Therapy Challenge #24 Creation

For this challenge we were working off another wonderful Becky Fleck sketch and there was no other stipulation other than to......

"Use what papers/colours/bits & pieces made you happy and use up the stash a little bit.......so long as the sketch is in there somewhere!!"
Here is a reminder of the sketch:

So my stash of photos got a workout for this one....


....and I got all twitterpated (oops! it's a sneak peek by accident!!) and this is my favourite photo....


where did that little girl go!?! I just love the cheeky looks on their faces xox

I hope you had fun with this weeks challenge and please hop on over to see the wonderful creations of Rachael and Maree....cause I can't wait to see what makes them happy too. Have a great Monday xox


 

No comments:

Post a Comment