Monday, April 2, 2012

Cheaper Than Therapy Challenge #26

Good morning everyone, this will be a one stop shopping post for Challenge #26 seeing as I didn't get the palette posted before now.....so here goes:

This weeks challenge is another great Palette from The Color Room, this one we decided was with SU Colours Pool Party, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade and Basic Gray




Here is a closeup of the sketch:


and here is my take on the challenge.....


Thankyou Mz Maree for the inspirational star shape! I cannot believe how you the kids look in these photos....but I guess it is 3 years ago!!! Ooopsie!

Don't forget to jump on over and see what Mz Rach and Mz Maree have created for their challenge this week...I am looking forward to seeing them 'cause they're always beautiful xox

Have a great Monday xox

No comments:

Post a Comment