Saturday, March 15, 2008

Celebrate a Friendship

Well this is my card swap effort for this week....having a fantastic time swapping cards each week with two gorgeous and creative friends Ally and Bronny.

It really is lovely to receive 'happy' mail each week and makes me sit down sometime before Wednesday each week and be creative...how cool is that!!! What is also very cool are the beautiful cards I have received in return....creatively gifted these girls xoxoxo

Must say though...don't know how I missed the Ribbon Originals section in the SU catalogue for so long and why I have only just discovered the stampin wheels!!! I will be going through the new catalogue with a fine tooth comb!!!

Thanks lovelies for being wonderful friends and always a creative inspiration xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Your such a spesh friend too!

    Love Ally
    xxx

    ReplyDelete