Monday, March 10, 2008

Something Special


It amazes me how many very clever card-making minds are out there. I CASEd the design for this card from Marelle Taylor who is one very switched on lady. I love her creations and eagerly await news of updates to her blog to see what she does next!
I made these cards for two very special ladies I have become good friends with recently - Kellie and Jacqui. It really is nice to sit and make a card with someone in mind and then have the pleasure of sharing the end result with them. Thankyou for your beautiful friendship, may we only grow stronger in it the longer we share it. xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. ooohhh lovin the pinks and plums .. clever chicki for thinking of that and how nice is the thick groisgrain?

    YES I THINK SO!!! LOL

    Ally
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adele! Love, love, love your blog! You are a very clever cookie! These cards are gorgeous! Especially love the different colour choice, I think you've combined ALL my favourite colours into these two cards!
    Love Bronny
    xox

    ReplyDelete