Monday, March 10, 2008

One for the girls xoxo

This is a card i made for my beautiful friends Ally and Jas...CASEd the basic design from Ally but changed a few little things.
I used Rose Red, Certainly Celery and Apricot Appeal card, Rose Red & Certainly Celery ink, the Butterflies and Blossoms roller, small flower from the Delight in Life gift set and the butterfly outline from the Love without end set both of which are no longer available unfortunately. However these elements could easily be replaced with similar things from other sets that are out there. The ribbon is from the sweet shop range.

Ally and Jas - Thankyou for being such wonderful, giving friends. I love, love, love our Monday mornings together.

3 comments:

  1. totally love our monday mornings too honey

    Ally
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay - love your blog Adele :)

    I love our Monday mornings too!!!

    Thanks so much for the card - it's so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Adele,
    Wish I was still there to join the Monday's!
    Also, just letting you know I've tagged you to my blog!
    Love Bronny
    xox

    ReplyDelete