Saturday, March 15, 2008

Had a coffee...good to go...I've been tagged!!!

I was tagged by Bronny Carpenter and have worked how to do the link thing so here we go....

Apparently, the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged are:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

So...7 things about me:

1. I have a Bachelor of Applied Science degree in Food Technology but have never worked as a Food Technologist!
2. I did work experience for uni at the Sara Lee factory here on the Central Coast....many a cheescake went to the seconds shop as a result!!!
3. I am an only child.
4. I lived in Wagga all of my school life, living on the Central Coast is the next longest time in one place.
5. My favourite place to be is with family and friends....after that....Lord Howe Island!!!
6. My favourite colour is green and all its hues
7. My favourite dinner is Chicken Korma - thanks Ally!!

And now...who to tag....Jasmine, Ally, Kendall, Jo, Lisa, Georgina and Cheryl. All wonderfully creative and inspiring.
Have a great day xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hi Adele! thanks for your lovely comment on my blog..... I always love finding new blogs! Yours is fabbo!!! Now all I need to do is work out how to do what you did.... I'm notoriously bad at these things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adele! the same as the comment you also just recieved, thanks so much for looking at my blog and leaving a beautiful comment!! So now I have found yours and will look forward to seeing what goes on here too! Your site is lovely, it looks very professionally done too!!! Keep the cards coming and I definately expect to see some comments on the NEW SU catalogue or are you too busy reading and making lists!!!!

    ReplyDelete