Monday, August 1, 2011

Cheaper Than Therapy Challenge - Creation #5

Here comes the Green Machine.....sorry went for the Raiders when Brad Clyde played, apologies!

This weeks challenge was a sketch challenge but with a twist - we were each allocated a colour to produce a 'Monochromatic' layout. I was given GREEN which I initially thought woud be fine but then I kind of got stuck. Anyway it all turned out in the end...especially when I put photos on the pages...I liked it MUCH better.  Here is my creation in all it's greenness:


I have used Wild Wasabi 12x12 cardstock, Certainly Celery stripes and word patterns, Wild Wasabi stripes, both from the Subtles Paper Stack. The circle is Old Olive cardstock, as is the strip under the ribbon and the photo mount on the circle is Certainly celery cardstock. The other photos are all mounted on Always Artichoke cardstock.  The ribbon is the retired Wild Wasabi striped ribbon from 2 years ago.  The title is Artichoke on Celery using the Timeless Type alpha dies for the Big Shot.

So I pretty much used every Green in the book, although poor old Garden Green an Pear Pizzazz didn't get a guernsey on this one....maybe next time!  But not for a while!!!

Hop on over the see what Rach has done with her colour - Browns - and to Maree to see what she has done with Blues.

Drop in tomorrow to see what our next Challenge will be. Have a great week xoxo

PS - I love these challenges, I am getting sooo much scrapping done! It's fantastic xo

1 comment:

  1. Love it Adele- How little do the kids look! Time flies when you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete