Sunday, August 7, 2011

Cheaper Than Therapy Challenge - Creation #6

Well, this challenge proved to be a bit more challenging than I first thought - because I decided to take on the ' Creative Combo' colours of Marina Mist, Crumb Cake and Cajun Craze! Just plain CRAZY would be more like it.....as a reminder this is the sketch we threw in as well -



Anyway this is what I came up with using the wonderful Becky Fleck's layout sketch above and the Creative colour combo:


I really do like how this has turned out, once I got past being a tad daunted by the colours!!  The title of the layout has a shadow effect, shown to me by the very talented Maree - vanilla letters are layered on Cajun ones but slightly to one side forming a shadow - so cool I just had to do it again, even though it is hard to tell in the photo. Thanks for the inspiration Maree xoxo

I can't wait to blog hop on over to see the gorgeous creations Rach and Maree have to share, come on along for the ride. Have a great week and there will be a new challenge posted tomorrow so don't forget to stop by and see what we have set for us this week.

cheers, Adele
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment