Monday, August 29, 2011

Cheaper Than Therapy Challenge Creation #9

This weeks Challenge was a bit scary to start with, I don't really remember using Tangerine Tango that much.  The more I thought about it, the scared-er-er I got so I decided to just look for photos that would suit the colours and JUST DO IT.....and this is the result using the 'Creative' Colour Combo of Tango, Olive and Turquoise:


I have used the retired Ginger Blossom paper pack, Scallop Circle punch to make the flowers and Fire Rhinestones plus Flower brads for the flower centres and tabs.

Once I had finished that one, I was on a bit of a roll so I decided to play with the other colour combo of Tango, Pacific Point and Saffron - the 'Sweet Set' combo. I managed to find more photos and came up with this layout:


I have used the 'Haiku' paper pack, with Pacific Point Patterns paper and striped ribbon - all retired products. There is also a little bit of 'Celebrations paper thrown in for the tabs. I have used flower brads and clips assortment as the hardware on the flower and tab embellishments.

So now I am a bit obsessive compulsive about fitting as many photos on the sketch 'photo space' as I possibly can and I have a new appreciation of Tangerine Tango.

I can't wait to see what Rach and Maree have created for this challenge.  Have a great week everyone xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment