Monday, August 15, 2011

Cheaper Than Therapy Challenge Creation #7

This weeks challenge was to use the SU colours Pear Pizzazz, Real Red, Early Espresso and Pacific Point with this sketch from Scrapbook etc:



I was thinking I would struggle with this challenge.......so instead of thinking about it I just did it - I am finding that really works for me.....and this is what happened....


I am just having the best time with these challenges, I love being pushed to use colours I would normally not and having the inspiration from the sketches is wonderful.  It is satisfying to see what is created when a great sketch gives you a starting point for placement with the flexibility to change elements as I have done here by having 2 collage photo mats instead of just one as in the sketch (I scrap more photos that way!!!)

I know that Rach and Maree will have produced somnething fabulous this week, they always do and that is a great part of these challenges too - to share what we love to do with our friends. Thankyou my lovely friends for the constant inspiration you are to me xoxo

Tomorrow we are up to Challenge #8 - come see what we get up to next! Have a great week xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment