Monday, September 12, 2011

Cheaper Than Therapy Challenge #11 Creation

Our 11th challenge was to use the colours Really Rust, Creamy Caramel and Sage Shadow, the retired paper pack 'Outlaw' - specific sheets mind you!! and the 'Wanted' stamp set - predetermined images and colours (man, we are hard on ourselves....but it is so much fun to collaborate on these challenges)

 Well, it was fun when we were pulling the elements together but after a few days it was apparent to me that this one was a doosey!!

I had no idea what to do.....maybe I did too much last week!?!...then flicking through my stash of photos I struck gold!! Drumroll please........here is my creation.....



A very special Thankyou to the extra pair of hands making their debut this week, brought to you at great expence - thanks honey, love you xoxo

I threw as many zoo and farm animals and reptiles as I possibly could at my layout this week...and I reckon a few missed out as well!!! However now there are several packets of duplicates that can go in the kids scrappin box now, I am done!

I hope you like my effort for this challenge, I can't wait to see what Rach and Maree came up with.  Have a great week and tune in tomorrow for our next challenge. See ya! xox

1 comment: