Monday, September 5, 2011

Cheaper Than Therapy Challenge - Creation 10

Note: You might need to get a cuppa for this one!!! xoxo

I was a bit slow getting into the challenge for this week, initially making a decision on colours to use was the issue....then what photos to scrap.....it was really a tad challenging, lol!! Then it all came together and just seemed to happen and happen and happen!!

I love my week because this is how I fill the middle of it:

* I spend Tuesdays scrappin with Rach, Maree and Cath (3 beautiful women that I love dearly and enjoy spending time with each week)
* I spend Wednesday mornings with another beautiful group of women studying the Bible and finding meaning for Today in the word of God - and I love them dearly too and enjoy the time I spend with them each week then
* I spend Thursday doing more scrappin with Maree, Cath and more wonderful women, enjoying their company. 

I feel blessed to have the time to spend with these special ladies, doing things together that encourage and uplift our spirits in one way or another.

Anyway, we are currently looking at the book of Isaiah on Wednesdays and from this study came my submissions for this week:

Scrap Layout Off the Page item


I have used Regal Rose, Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette and Close to Cocoa (retired) card, Vintage Vogue stamps and Very Vintage wheel, the new Posy Punch hostess set and Fancy Flower punch plus assorted brads, Big Shot Timeless Type alpha dies and Little Leaves die.
Card Layout Off the Page item:


Here I have used Purely Pomegranate card and ribbon (retired), instead of Regal Rose and the Beautiful Wings embosslit - then this one kind of made itself and I found a gorgeous frame on Ebay that was just perfect -


I guess that is a summary of where I am at the moment. The last 2 projects draw from Romans 8: 31-39 and the first project just came one day when I started typing.  Now I just need to find a home for them all in the hope my children will feel the love too.

Sorry this has been such a long challenge show & tell, but this too has just kind of happened! xoxo

Don't forget to jump on over to see what Rach and Maree ave created for this challenge - and stay tuned for the next challenge posted tomorrow.  Have a great week xoxo


3 comments:

  1. These are amazing Adele and God is amazing also keep up the great work
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo Beautiful Adele- Inspiring Creations indeed!!! xx

    ReplyDelete