Monday, September 19, 2011

Cheaper Than Therapy Challenges - #12 Creation

When I saw this Palette by The Color Room, chosen by Rachael to be this weeks challenge I loved it and couldn't wait to do it.



I have been printing a few photos lately to try and meet these challenges and get lots of neglected scrapping done and I found the perfect candidates for this challenge....well the colours suited anyway!

Here is my creation on Soft Suede 12x12 with Crumb Cake, Certainly Celery and Basic Black layering, Very Vanilla and Early Espresso thrown in as well:


Deary Gracious Me!....this child is a scrapbook layout on legs - the antics he gets up to!!! Such a showman and cool little dude, love you Benny Boy xoxo
Way cool guitar embellishment too....thanks Mr Warden xoxo

Don't forget to check out the wonderful creations by Rach and Maree for this challenge, have a great week everyone xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment