Monday, September 26, 2011

Cheaper Than Therapy Challenge - Creation #13

Okay, so this challenge was a doosey....remember this:

Here is the brief Maree gave us for this challenge:

" Double 12 x 12 layout. As a minimum:
Page 1 is to have a title, one 5" x 5" photo, 2 or more embellishments.
Page 2 is to have nine 3" x 3" squares (can be a mix of photos, dsp, cardstock, embellishments and although im sure that a square layout comes instantly to mind, this doesnt have to be the case).
Colours are using the Baja Breeze combo's from the Colour Coach. "
Creative Combo: Baja Breeze, Cajun Craze & Basic Gray
or 
 Sweet Set: Baja Breeze, More Mustard & Cherry Cobbler
Well, here is my creation for the Sweet Set first, followed by the Creative Combo because I am just not good at culling photos!!!..........
 

So even though the colours have changed the cupcake embellishments maintain the theme as far as I am concerned....and I am catching up on plenty of layouts....win-win I'd say!!!

I hope you like this weeks effort, don't forget to check out what the lovely Rach and Maree have created this week either, I am sure they will be awesome xox Have a great Monday xox
 

No comments:

Post a Comment