Sunday, April 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Darling...

It was my darling husband Nigels birthday yesterday and these are the cards I made for him...one from me and one each from the kids...how spoilt is he!!!

I CASEd the Stems card above from Tracey Eaton, whose blog I have recently discovered (going back there again!!) and I CASEd the Petal Prints card from 'hmm318' on the Splitcoast site...lots of wonderful designs there, heaps of clever people!!!

The Wild About You card is another copy of a card I made with Georgina recently and I used Not Quite Navy and Taken with Teal to give things a "manly" feel...and the lovely Scribble card is one I made from a Carol Dunstan recipe in a recent S&P mag.
Feeling quite blessed to have access to so many creative and talented people through the multitude of different media we have access to these days. How can you not make a card for someone you love when there is just inspiration in abundance all around!!!
Well must get dinner done...bye for now xoxox

3 comments:

  1. Clever, clever girl!!! I love these cards! Well Done!
    Bronny
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great. I'm sure he loves them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them.. Happy Birthday to Nige

    Ally
    xxx

    ReplyDelete