Monday, April 28, 2008

Long Time Friend

I ummed and ahhed about this set then decided to get it with the Earth Element crayons and am realy glad I did.

I saw this design on the Splitcoaststampers - love the gallery on there with all the SU stampsets sorted alphabetically and too many wonderful creations displayed to cope with sometimes!!! I was delighted to discover that this design was by an Aussie! - Alana Galagher who has a gorgeous blog...check it out!!!!

Of course I had to CASE the design which features the spotlighting technique apparently, who knew!! and this became my card swap with Ally and Bronny last week. Having fun finding new things to try...and to surprise the girls with each week....keeps me on my toes!!!

Enjoy, thanks for looking xoxo

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card! I might have to give spotlighting a go very soon lol. And I'm on your blogroll lol, sweet. :-D

    ReplyDelete