Thursday, April 24, 2008

Who can resist....?

Had a play with the crayon resist technique after seeing a piece by Jenni Oliver in a Stamping Papercraft mag from January I think - Vol 12 No 11, page 10



Totally love the effect of this technique even on plain white card instead of glossy ('cause I didn't have any!!! Lol!!) I think I gave these cards to Ally and Bronny a few weeks ago for our weekly card swap.

I have actually made up a couple more since and will endeavour to post them soon....had a whole A4 sheet to play with..very cool!!!

Go Jenni Oliver I say....she is a very clever lady, and she loves the Mixed Bouquet stamp set too so she must be okay!!!

Thanks for looking xoxoxo



2 comments:

  1. Love these cards.. it was one of my favs that you have given me,.
    and well pumpkin pie is turning out to be a sensational colour.. dont know how we missed it all this time,,lol

    Ally
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love my card of this-so many people comment on it when they come around! Clever little cookie you! Love your work!
    Bronny
    xox

    ReplyDelete