Sunday, April 6, 2008

More lovely Stems...


I really loved the design of the Stems cards I made with Georgina so I decided to play with the colours a little and use the Sweet Shop and the Seaside ribbon originals to dictate the colours.
I love these ribbon sets and was sad to see them retire...particularly as I did not 'discover' them until early this year! How did that happen!!!
All in all a successful venture...will keep that recipe for future reference for sure! Thanks Georgi!!
PS - the Apricot/Amethyst and Celery/Apricot cards were this weeks card swap bonus for Ally and Bronny xoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous-will be CASEing these for sure! What a clever idea to twist the ribbon! So effective!
    Bronny
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! They're gorgeous! It's amazing how you can get so many different looks from the same design just by changing the colours. I love the twisted ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete