Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Something for Jas


Following on in the same vein...I made this card and box of goodies for my beautiful friend Jas who is having a bit of a rough time at the moment. I really love being able to sit down and make a card for someone I care about. It really is very a very personal exercise fo me and rewarding to see not only the end result but the enjoyment the recipient gets from the effort. I guess that is why I enjoy playing with my stamps and bits and creating little pieces of love for people xoxoxo
Really loving the Bud Basics!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this colour combo Adele! It is so fresh and feminine!! You have created beautiful pieces with set! Well done!
    Bronny
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again Adele!!! I really love it (the choccie eggs were pretty good too ;) ). I'm so blessed to have you as a friend :)

    ReplyDelete