Thursday, April 3, 2008

Last of the Bud-fest!!


For this card I have used the gorgeous but retired 'Flirty' ribbon originals with Perfect Plum/Pale Plum and Taken with Teal/Cool Caribbean ink combos and Mellow Moss for the leaves I think.

I really love that sometimes it is the simple things that can make a spectacular card...it doesn't have to be elaborate to be beautiful. Who knew that Stampin' Up had so many cool and versatile wheels!!!

Okay so I will lay off the Buds for a while!! xoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. Another set of gorgeous cards-lucky for me i have this set so can get stuck into making a few of these myself!
    Love your cards and blog-eagerly await another update!
    Bronny
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card in the teal.. totally glad that i bought the set too!

    Ally
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful Adele!!!

    ReplyDelete